No wait, not FOX News, but rather some news on FOX. They’ve made some changes to the broadcast teams for 2013.
1. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver
2. Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
3. Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin
4. Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Erin Andrews
5. Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, Jennifer Hale
6. Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber, Kris Budden
7. Sam Rosen, Heath Evans, Molly McGrath
FOX paid hundreds of millions of dollars for the rights to NFC games. And this is the best group of announcers they could come up with? Yikes.
I pray the Eagles aren’t awful this year. The thought of getting stuck with groups 6 and 7 is simply torturous.
I’ve also got my fingers crossed that group 4, which is new, does well.